Med–Van provides a full range of transportation services through our Network of Transportation Providers. We take pride in the quality of service provided to you and ensure it is the most cost-efficient/reliable option in the market. We “cater” to each individual client’s needs and work with you directly to make certain the most appropriate level of care/transportation service is provided.
Our Quality Assurance Program ensures that each Provider meets or exceeds your expectations. Facilitating your transportation needs through our Network gives you the benefit of a single contact for any scheduling of Non-Emergent Transportation. Establishing a Fee Schedule with the providers is our responsibility making certain you receive the best price possible.
• Workers Compensations Companies
• Managed Care Organizations (MCO’s)
• Hospitals / Nursing Facilities
• Case Management / Social Services
• County Agencies / MATP Programs
• Individual Consumer Needs
TRANSPORTATION SERVICES PROVIDED:
• Wheelchair Transportation
• Invalid Coach
• Station Car / Ambulatory Transport
• Basic Life Support Ambulance (BLS)
• Advanced Life Support Ambulance (ALS)
• Air Ambulance
PLEASE CONTACT ONE OF OUR REPRESENTATIVES FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, PRICING OR TO SCHEDULE!
1-888-633-9995 ext. 313 or E-Mail.
Interested in becoming a subcontractor of a nationwide transportation network?