- Local and Long Distance -
Non-Emergency Ambulance Transportation
We provide long-distance transportation by Ambulance, Wheelchair Van as well as Station Car. We can assist family members/case managers in making any long distance transfer arrangements. Complete the “Transportation Quote Form” by selecting it on the left-hand sidebar or contact us by phone.
Our Ambulances are capable of both basic and advanced life support transport. Currently, we have a Fleet of 9 Ambulances available for both Local and Long Distance Transportation.
Basic Life Support (BLS)
- The patient is confined to bed, or
- The patient needs continuous oxygen, or
- The patient requires monitoring by medical professionals due to potentially serious medical problems, or
- Patient’s medical conditions are such that, “any other means of transportation may be detrimental.”, or
- Verification of medical necessity must be signed by the patient’s doctor.
Transports to and from:
- Nursing Homes
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Dialysis Clinics
- Radiation Treatment
- and More…
Advanced Life Support (ALS)
- The patient requires cardiac monitoring
- The patient requires I.V. Fluids or medications
- The patient requires advanced airway management
- The patient requires a higher level of care than what is available at the sending hospital.
- Verification of medical necessity must be signed by a doctor.
Transports are limited to:
- Hospital to hospital and
- Hospital to skilled nursing care facilities.
All Major Insurances Accepted!
Transportation is available for both local and long distance available including interstate.