We provide long distance transportation by Ambulance, Wheelchair Van as well as Station Car. We can assist family members / case managers in making any long distance transfer arrangements. Complete the “Transportation Quote Form” by selecting it on the left hand side bar or contact us by phone.
Our Ambulances are capable of both basic and advanced life support transports. Currently we have a Fleet of 9 Ambulances available for both Local and Long Distance Transportation.
Basic life support (B.L.S.) means:
- The patient is bed confined, or
- The patient needs continuous oxygen, or
- The patient requires monitoring by medical professionals due to potentially serious medical problems, or
- Patient’s medical conditions is such that, “any other means of transportation may be detrimental.”, or
- Verification of medical necessity must be signed by the patient’s doctor.
Transports to and from:
- Nursing Homes
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Dialysis Clinics
- Radiation Treatment
- and More…
ADVANCED LIFE SUPPORT (A.L.S)
- The patient requires cardiac monitoring
- The patient requires I.V. Fluids or medications
- The patient requires advanced airway management
- The patient requires a higher level of care than is available at the sending hospital.
Transports are limited to, hospital to hospital and hospital to skilled nursing care facilities. Verification of medical necessity must be signed by a doctor.
All Major Insurances Accepted!
Transportation is available for both local and long distance available including interstate.